August 25, 2015
Trade paperback, ePub
295 pages (excluding advertisements)
10 h 54 m
ISBN 978-1-4668-4264-9 (ebook)
Liar's Island, a Pathfinder Tales novel by Tim Pratt, was released on August 25, 2015. The book continues the adventures of Rodrick and his intelligent magic sword, Hrym, following the events of Liar's Blade.
|“||A Thief and His SwordRodrick is a con man as charming as he is cunning. Hrym is a talking sword of magical ice, with the soul and spells of an ancient dragon. Together, the two travel the world, parting the gullible from their gold and freezing their enemies in their tracks. But when the two get summoned to the mysterious island of Jalmeray by a king with genies and elementals at his command, they'll need all their wits and charm if they're going to escape with the greatest prize of all—their lives.
From Hugo Award winner Tim Pratt comes a tale of magic, assassination, and cheerful larceny, set in the award-winning world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Liar's Island features the following characters:
Paizo published Chapter One to the Paizo Blog as a sample chapter.
The events of this novel occur after the events of the novel Liar's Blade.
This is a clean version of the artwork for the cover of Liar's Island:
References & Index Notes
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- ↑ Creature: fire elemental shaped like a toad p. 125 that becomes devil-like p. 148
- ↑ God: Vudran god of justice p. 257ff.
- ↑ Item: Numerian relic: "a toothed wheel that sings when you spin it" p. 277
- ↑ Magic item: "black disk" p. 189
- ↑ Magic item: "golden rope" pp. 125 & 127 (possibly variant rope of entanglement?)
- ↑ Person: "chief minister of justice" and in the Maurya-Rahm p. 255