Plant is the name given to a type of creature composed of vegetable matter. Plant creatures are known in many forms, including green plants living above ground, presumably undergoing photosynthesis as part of their anatomy. However, plant creatures are also found deep underground where the sun's light never reaches; such creatures owe their heritage more to fungi. 'Plant' can also refer to normal, mundane, non-animated entities, such as humble trees and flowers. The study of plants is called botany.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Jesse Benner et al. (2011). Bestiary 3 (First Edition), p. 303. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-378-1
- Botany (Wikipedia)
- Jason Bulmahn et al. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook (1E), p. 245. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- Fungus, Wikipedia. In the real world, fungi are considered to be more closely related to animals than plants and share few traits with plants. In Pathfinder First Edition mechanics, creatures comprised of or related to fungi are plants or have the fungal creature template. In Pathfinder Second Edition, they are creatures with the fungus trait.
- Dennis Baker et al. (2013). Bestiary 4, p. 116–117. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-575-4
- Logan Bonner, Jason Bulmahn, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Mark Seifter, et al. (2019). Bestiary (Second Edition), p. 346. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-170-2