|Author(s)||F. Wesley Schneider|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Series||Pathfinder Tales web fiction|
|Follows||In the Event of My Untimely Demise|
|Artwork from Shattered Steel|
"Shattered Steel", a short story by F. Wesley Schneider, was released as Pathfinder Tales web fiction in September 2012 and as a consolidated ebook in October 2013.
|“||An unlikely vigilante slips through the alleys of Old Korvosa, the armor of the insidious Gray Maidens—former stormtroopers of an insane queen—imprisoning her within a past she can neither forget nor atone for. But when an innocent comes to her in need, this mercenary avenger must test her mettle against a foe just as resolute and merciless as she once was.||”|
- "Holding an Edge" - September 12, 2012 - link
- "Silvered Skin" - September 19, 2012 - link
- "Wounds that Rust" - September 26, 2012 - link
"Shattered Steel" features the following characters:
Kelles Vel is never mentioned by name within this story, but the description of the narrator-protagonist completely fits with the details known about Miss Vel found in Curse of the Lady's Light. Therefore, we have assumed, until proven incorrect, that this is the case.
The events of "Shattered Steel" take place after those in the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path.
- For an alphabetical listing of all the relevant terms in this story, please visit its Index.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2012). The Gray Maidens. Curse of the Lady's Light, p. 67. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-459-7
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2012). The Gray Maidens. Curse of the Lady's Light, p. 65. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-459-7