This page contains spoilers for the following products: Prisoners of the Blight.
|Titles||Lady of the Fangwood|
|Homeland||Fangwood; First World|
Source: Prisoners of the Blight, pg(s). 54
|Titles||Lady of the Fangwood|
|Cleric Alignments (1E)|
|Domains (1E)||Chaos, Community, Plant|
|Subdomains (1E)||Growth, Home|
Source: Prisoners of the Blight, pg(s). 55
Gendowyn founded the Accressiel Court In -3852 AR. She claims to have planted the first seedling in the Fangwood when she left the First World for the shores of Lake Encarthan, although this story cannot be verified due to the fey's tendency to exaggerate. The local dwarves and Kellids sought to exploit the Fangwood's resources, but were driven away by Gendowyn's guile and trickery. In -3701 AR, she reached out to them and formed strong alliances.
In 2506 AR, after Treerazer killed Hephloma, guardian of the Fierani Forest, Gendowyn gathered an army to march against him. Her troops managed to inflict heavy casualties and stole the Spiteful Scimitar, but were ultimately turned back after she received several festering wounds that took decades to heal. This incident left Gendowyn less willing to fight and more distrustful of outsiders. In 3203 AR, in the face of the Whispering Tyrant's onslaught, she ignored the Kellids when they came to beseech her aid, overturning an alliance that had lasted nearly 7,000 years. She had the court retreat deeper in the forest, insisting on remaining neutral. Nevertheless, she felt a pang of guilt over the thousands killed by the Tyrant.
In 3981 AR, Gendowyn saw the respect and deference of the dwarves of Kraggodan, when they came to seek out her advice on safety after Droskar's Crag erupted. She happily told them that the Mindspin Mountains were not volcanic, and offered them an alliance sealed by her sceptre, the Dryad's Song, assuring them that they were welcome as long as she ruled over the Fangwood.
As the friendship between dwarves and fey grew greater, Gendowyn's handmaiden Arlantia seethed under what she saw as favouritism. In 4062 AR, she betrayed her mistress with an army of fey she blighted with the Darkblight. Gendowyn demanded Arlantia renounce her evil and displayed her might by conjuring a terrible storm over Arlantia's tree, unknown that the handmaiden had used her access to Gendowyn's chambers to corrupt Dryad's Song. In using th corrupted sceptre, Gendowyn unleashed a magical feedback that weakened her, allowing Arlantia to imprison her.
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 40. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Amanda Hamon Kunz. (2017). NPC Gallery. Prisoners of the Blight, p. 54–55. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-943-1
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 3–4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1
- Crystal Frasier. (2017). Foreword: "Curiouser and Curiouser". Prisoners of the Blight, p. 3. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-943-1
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 39. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- Amanda Hamon Kunz. (2017). Prisoners of the Blight. Prisoners of the Blight, p. 50. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-943-1