(chaotic, evil, extraplanar, qlippoth)
Source: Beyond the Doomsday Door, pg(s). 64ff.
Qlippoth lords are particularly powerful and unique qlippoth that wield approximately the same power as the nascent demon lords. Maybe in the very depths of the Abyss, lie qlippoth that even match the power of demigods. Furthermore, some scholars debate whether Rovagug is actually the most powerful qlippoth in existence.
Known qlippoth lords
Transformation to demon lords
Eventually, in time after the demons took control of the Abyss, a few powerful qlippoth lords became jealous of the power of demons and demon lords and sought to also transform themselves. By fusing mortal souls to their antediluvian bodies, they became demon lords and thus gained full demigod status too. They exist to this day, and are generally the least anthropomorphic of their brethren. They include the demon lords Cyth-V'sug, Dagon, Jubilex, Mazmezz, Yhidothrus and Zevgavizeb.
There is a major article about qlippoth and qlippoth lords in Beyond the Doomsday Door p62ff.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- James Jacobs. (2010). Lords of Chaos, p. 51. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-250-0
- Wolfgang Baur et al. (2010). Bestiary 2 (First Edition), p. 218. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-268-5
- James Jacobs. (2012). Before Sin. Beyond the Doomsday Door, p. 64f. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-474-0
- James Jacobs. (2012). Before Sin. Beyond the Doomsday Door, p. 64. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-474-0
- Robert Brookes et al. (2017). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6, p. 231. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-931-8
- James Jacobs. (2009). Demon Lords of Golarion. Descent into Midnight, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-131-2