Archdevils are the nine major devils who rule the nine layers of Hell. They are demigods who posses god-like powers (such as the ability to grant spells to their worshipers), but are less powerful than the master of Hell, Asmodeus. The others pay strict obeisance to him, even while they tirelessly scheme against him and each other. Each archdevil represents a different form of punishment for sinful mortals.
The following archdevils are known to exist:
- Barbatos, the Lord of the First, the Bearded Lord
- Dispater, the Lord of the Second, the First King
- Mammon, the Lord of the Third, the Argent Prince
- Belial, the Lord of the Fourth, the Pale Kiss
- Geryon, the Lord of the Fifth, the Serpent
- Moloch, the Lord of the Sixth, the General of Hell
- Baalzebul, the Lord of the Seventh, the Lord of the Flies
- Mephistopheles, the Lord of the Eighth, the Merchant of Souls
- Asmodeus, the Lord of the Ninth, the Prince of Darkness
For additional resources, see the Meta page.