|Lands of Conflict|
|Author(s)||Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott|
|Released||February 22, 2017|
|Series||Pathfinder Campaign Setting|
|Follows||Strange Aeons Poster Map Folio|
|Artwork from Lands of Conflict|
|“||Never Surrender!A seemingly endless war rages between the expansionist nation of Molthune and its fiercely independent neighbor Nirmathas. To Molthune, it's a civil war to preserve its legacy of unification; to Nirmathas, a war to throw off tyrannical occupation. Ancient ruins, headstrong leaders, and longstanding feuds are present on both sides—but the similarities end there.
Cosmopolitan and wealthy, Molthune grasps at glory and power as it struggles for recognition and security. Rugged and resourceful, Nirmathas operates less as a nation and more as a free frontier, bound together only in its resistance to outside control. Nirmathas and its conflict with Molthune provide the setting for the Ironfang Invasion Adventure Path, making this comprehensive sourcebook a perfect supplement for that campaign.
Within these pages, you'll find:
A Land Divided (2)
- Descriptions of each nation, including gazetteers of settlements and points of interest.
The Conflict (30)
- A history of the war between Molthune and Nirmathas, and information about running encounters and campaigns in this region.
Adventures in Molthune and Nirmathas (36)
- Information about locations that present adventuring opportunities outside of the international war.
Campaigns and Conflicts (46)
- Rules for running militias, and statistics for militias active in the region.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Gorm Greathammer (#7-20 First Taste of Eternity; #7-26 All the Gods Beyond; #7-29 Serpents Fall; #10-4 Reaver's Roar; #1-1 The Absalom Initiation; #1-4 Bandits of Immenwood; #1-25 Grim Symphony; #2-1 Citadel of Corruption; Lands of Conflict; Forge of the Giant God; Siege of Stone; Character Guide; Pathfinder Society Guide)