|Titles||The Pale Kiss|
Father of Whores
Duke of Many Forms
Lord of the Fourth
|Realm||Idolisque, Phlegethon, Hell|
|Areas of Concern||Adultery|
|Worshipers||Cravers of forbidden pleasures who hide behind masks of respectability|
|Edicts||Indulge your basest desires, create deadly weapons|
|Anathema||Impede an act of high hedonism, become too attached to a lover or project|
|Cleric Alignments (1E)|
|Domains (1E)||Charm, Destruction, Evil, Law|
|Subdomains (1E)||Catastrophe, Devil, Lust, Rage|
|Cleric Alignments (2E)|
|Domains (2E)||Change, passion, trickery, zeal|
|Symbol||Two-toned devil mask|
|Sacred Colors||Red, white|
|Images of Belial|
Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 2311E
Lost Omens Gods & Magic, pg(s). 124f.
(devil, evil, extraplanar, lawful, shapechanger)
|Images of Belial|
Source: Bestiary 6, pg(s). 20–21
The archdevil Belial (pronounced bee-LIE-uhl), also sometimes going by the aliases Belhor, Jouvart, and Mechembuchus, rules over his layer of Hell: the burning forges of Phlegethon. Their unholy symbol is a horned, red-and-white-split mask of comedy and tragedy. Their areas of interest include adultery and desire.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Asmodeus granted Belial an unlimited malleability of form, their true natural form unknown to all but Asmodeus. They freely shift form, species, and gender when engaging with mortal and immortal lovers across the universe, enabling them to become whatever and whomever might be most alluring to their lovers, leaving innumerable half-fiends of every description in their wake.
Among the other archdevils, Belial typically appears as a delicately built humanoid between five and six feet tall with pale skin and hair but burning eyes, with one half of their body shining and angelic and the other as scarred, misshapen, and grotesque as the most hideous malebranche.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 246. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Princes of Darkness, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-189-3
- Amber Stewart. (2009). The Great Beyond: A Guide to the Multiverse, p. 43. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-167-1
- Robert Brookes et al. (2017). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6, p. 21. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-931-8
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Princes of Darkness, p. front inside cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-189-3
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 231. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2