|Author(s)||Jesse Benner et al.|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Series||Pathfinder Campaign Setting|
|Follows||Isles of the Shackles|
|Artwork from Giants Revisited|
Giants Revisited, a sourcebook by Jesse Benner, Ryan Costello, Brian R. James, Jason Nelson, Russ Taylor, and Ray Vallese, was released in May 2012.
|“||Larger Than LifeNo creatures demonstrate smaller races' relative insignificance better than the eerie and awe-inspiring giants, whose humanoid visages and cyclopean strengths exude an aura of both familiarity and terror. Standing in the long shadows of these colossi, smaller races can witness a form of primordial power that shakes the earth, churns the skies, and roils the waves.
Giants Revisited explores the traits and habitats of the biggest and meanest humanoids ever to tread the earth, towering beings whose motives and behaviors are as varied as their origins and amazing abilities. Each giant race's entry examines the creature's ecology and habitat, its interactions with other giants and races, advice on how to implement the behemoth in your game, unique stat blocks, and more.
Inside this 64-page book, you'll find goliaths such as:
1. "Cloud Giant" by Russ Taylor (4)
2. "Cyclops" by Brian R. James (10)
3. "Fire Giant" by Jason Nelson (16)
4. "Frost Giant" by Brian R. James (22)
5. "Hill Giant" by Ryan Costello (28)
6. "Marsh Giant" by Ray Vallese (34)
7. "Rune Giant" by Jesse Benner (40)
8. "Stone Giant" by Russ Taylor (46)
9. "Storm Giant" by Jason Nelson (52)
10. "Taiga Giant" by Jason Nelson (58)