|Author(s)||F. Wesley Schneider and Jerome Virnich|
|Released||July 29, 2015|
|Series||Pathfinder Campaign Setting|
|Follows||Inner Sea Monster Codex|
|Precedes||Giantslayer Poster Map Folio|
|Artwork from Hell Unleashed|
Hell Unleashed, a Pathfinder Campaign Setting sourcebook by F. Wesley Schneider and Jerome Virnich, was released on July 29, 2015.
|“||From cults' secret sanctums to the fortresses of diabolical demigods in Hell itself, the machinations of devils permeate the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Explore the unholy minions of Hell in this fell grimoire, which features a dozen specific devils and other infernal influences ready to bring their sinister plots to any gaming table. Each heinous foe is presented with a detailed history, lair, minions, and full statistics, allowing Game Masters to use them as wicked additions to any game or as the centerpiece of intricate plots that form the very core of campaigns of intrigue and treachery. Muster all your courage and explore the pages within to find:
Sites of Infernal Activity (inside front cover)
- A map of the Inner Sea region pinpointing the locations of infernal actors and activity.
Infernal Apostles (2)
- A missive from Vanchient Lor to an unnamed recipient that summarizes information found in the Fallen Fastness about devils on Golarion.
Diabolical Influences (4)
- Descriptions of several ways Hell exerts its influence over Golarion.
- Roads to Hell
- Diabolical Manifestations
- An imp whose centuries-long ploys recruit souls for Hell.
Book of the Damned (16)
- A legendary and ever-updated tome that contains records of every evil deed and divine misstep in the multiverse.
Cult of Lies (22)
- A diabolical cult with a devious plan to restore Chelish power in Galt.
Darukarex (contract devil) (26)
- Tales of a devil who annually manifests near Nystra to strike dark deals with desperate people.
Dinya's Possession (accuser devil) (30)
- When a mortal tries to evade an infernal deal, Baalzebul dispatches Xerraxus to possess the man's nephew in Swiftrun.
Emporium Isitalba (handmaiden devil) (34)
- An exclusive shop in Dis's Market of Breaths serves a secret purpose for the whore queen Mahathallah.
Furcas (infernal duke) (38)
- The infernal duke known as the Knight of the Laurels and Sentinel of Dis guards one of its most vital hellmouths.
- Avernus Claw
- The Forked Pyre
- The Hanging Marches
- Infernal dukes
- The diabolical order walks a strict but narrow line between enslavement to Hell and enforcement of law in its extreme pursuit of order
- Sharroa DiViri and the DiViri family
- Sanguine talisman of Sheel Leroung
- Hellknight trials
Miranksha (adhukait asuras) 52
- The spawn of Diomazul—a deity of war from the Vudran pantheon—this two-minded adhukait resurfaces in Jalmeray after a centuries-long slumber.
Terindelle (erinyes) 56
- Alichino sends an erinys to manage a slacking cult leader in Karcau.
Vipostix (apostate devil) (60)
- To capture and destroy the Thorncrown of Iomedae, this apostate devil abducts and tortures a paladin of Iomedae who believes he knows its location.