|Author(s)||James Jacobs and Russ Taylor|
|Series||Pathfinder Campaign Setting|
|Follows||Mummy's Mask Poster Map Folio|
|Artwork from Technology Guide|
Technology Guide, a Pathfinder Campaign Setting sourcebook, was released in August 2014. It is on its second printing, which was released in December 2014.
|“||Ray Guns and Rocket Packs!It's one thing to face a dragon armed with a longsword and a suit of magic plate mail, but what if you had an atom gun and powered armor? How many zombies could you blow up with a rocket launcher? What happens if you're standing next to a graviton reactor when it explodes? All of these questions and more are answered within the pages of the Technology Guide—an invaluable manual of items, hazards, and character options for use in science-fantasy settings like Golarion's Numeria, land of savagery and super-science!
Within this book, you'll find:
- Introduction: "Technology and Magic", by James Jacobs (2)
- Paizo Inc. Creative Director James Jacobs suggests ways to integrate technological wonders into a fantasy setting like Golarion.
- Technology in the World (4)
- This chapter provides rules for using skills to interact with technology and methods of crafting technology; new feats, spells, and archetypes; and the technomancer prestige class.
- Technological Equipment (18)
- This chapter introduces dozens of new items, weapons, armor, pharmaceuticals, cybernetic equipment, and other technological devices
- Technological Hazards and Artifacts (54)
- This chapter covers the superpowered superscience behind radiation and dangerous technological artifacts.