|Pathfinder Society Scenario #10-04:|
|Type||Pathfinder Society scenario|
Season 10 scenarios
|Follows||Death on the Ice|
|Precedes||Testament of Souls|
|Artwork from Reaver's Roar|
|“||A call from some of the Pathfinder Society's most esteemed leaders brings the PCs to a small town in Lastwall. While their mission to retrieve a relic of the Shining Crusade from a cathedral guarded by a fearsome beast seems straightforward—if extremely hazardous—interested parties from the nearby orc nation of Belkzen and beyond have their own plans that may not align with the PCs' own. Will the Pathfinders survive the deadly onslaught of a territorial guardian, or will they play into the hands of even more sinister forces?
Contents in Reaver's Roar also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Silver Crusade faction.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Gorm Greathammer (#7-20 First Taste of Eternity; #7-26 All the Gods Beyond; #7-29 Serpents Fall; #10-4 Reaver's Roar; #1-1 The Absalom Initiation; #1-4 Bandits of Immenwood; #1-25 Grim Symphony; #2-1 Citadel of Corruption; Lands of Conflict; Forge of the Giant God; Siege of Stone; Character Guide; Pathfinder Society Guide)
- Mahja Firehair (#10-98 Siege of Gallowspire; #2-10 In Burning Dawn; Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes)
- Venture-Captain Shevar Besnik (#8-07 From the Tome of Righteous Repose; #10-98 Siege of Gallowspire)
- Twisted Nail tribe (Battle of Bloodmarch Hill; The Hill Giant's Pledge; Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes)
- Shining Crusade (#5-11 Library of the Lion; #7-07 Trouble in Tamran; #8-07 From the Tome of Righteous Repose; #9-08 Birthright Betrayed; #10-04 Reaver's Roar; #10-10 The Shattered Shield; #10-18 The Daughters' Due; The Inner Sea World Guide; Lost Omens World Guide)
- Whispering Tyrant (#5-11 Library of the Lion; #8-07 From the Tome of Righteous Repose; #9-08 Birthright Betrayed; #10-04 Reaver's Roar; #10-22 Who Wears the Mask; #10-23 Who Speaks for the Ten; #10-98 Siege of Gallowspire; #1-03 Escaping the Grave; #1-07 Flooded King's Court; #1-18 Lodge of the Living God; Dungeons of Golarion; The Inner Sea World Guide; Lost Omens Legends; Lost Omens World Guide; Mythic Realms; Tyrant's Grasp Adventure Path)
Reaver's Roar uses one custom map.