|Advanced Class Origins|
|Author(s)||Dennis Baker, Ross Byers, Tom Phillips, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, and Owen K.C. Stephens|
|Released||October 22, 2014|
|Follows||Champions of Corruption|
|Precedes||Ranged Tactics Toolbox|
|Artwork from Advanced Class Origins|
|“||Top of Class!Unlock your character's potential and become a master of the hybrid classes with Pathfinder Player Companion: Advanced Class Origins! Featuring never-before-seen rules options for the 10 new classes from the Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide, this volume is the ultimate companion for bringing your hybrid class adventurer into the Pathfinder campaign setting. Whether your character is one of Geb's enigmatic Twilight Sage arcanists, an investigator trained at Lepidstadt Academy in gothic Ustalav, or a scimitar-wielding swashbuckler dervish from Qadira, Advanced Class Origins makes sure her connection to Golarion is as powerful as her unique new skills and abilities.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- For Your Character (2)
- An overview of the new features in this book, questions for players to ask GMs, trivia, and an index of new rules options.
- Class Is in Session (4)
- Summaries of each of the 10 new hybrid classes, advice on how to use this book in gameplay, and a list of hybrid class substitutions for qualifying characters for existing prestige classes.
- Arcanist (6)
- Bloodrager (8)
- Brawler (10)
- A summary of brawlers in Golarion, the Ulfen beast-wrestler and winding path renegade archetypes, and new combat traits.
- Hunter (12)
- Investigator (14)
- Shaman (16)
- Skald (18)
- Slayer (20)
- Swashbuckler (22)
- Warpriest (24)
- A summary of warpriests in Golarion, the new liberty's blade and mantis zealot archetypes, new blessings, and new combat traits.
- Feats (26)
- Fourteen new feats designed for use with the new hybrid classes.
- Magic Items (28)
- Spells (30)
- Nine new spells available to the hybrid classes, among others.
- Advanced Classes of the Inner Sea (Inside Front Cover)
- A map of the Inner Sea region marking locations where classes, archetypes, traits, and rules options are applicable.
- Advanced Class Guide Archetypes (Inside Back Cover)
- An index of all hybrid class archetypes as of the book's publication.