|Author(s)||Ron Lundeen, Jason Nelson, David N. Ross, and David Schwartz|
|Released||October 21, 2015|
|Series||Pathfinder Player Companion|
|Precedes||Weapon Master's Handbook|
|Artwork from Black Markets|
|“||Good Deals, Bad PeopleWhen the right tool for the job is on the wrong side of the law, it's time to look for it in the black markets! This player-focused volume includes dozens of items and rare spells not sold in any legal shop but still of great use to adventuring characters, as well as spells, feats, and character archetypes to help keep those illegal goods hidden. From new poisons and portable traps to necromantic magic items and eldritch smuggling tools, Pathfinder Player Companion: Black Markets has every underhanded implement you may desire when legality isn't a concern! Inside this book, you'll find:
- For Your Character (2)
- Introduction (4)
- Black Market Rules (6)
- New rules that model markets in a similar manner as settlements.
- Black Markets of Golarion (8)
- Black Market Downtime (10)
- Expanded Ultimate Campaign downtime rules for black markets.
- Black Market Poisons (12)
- The Corpse Trade (14)
- Cursed Relics (16)
- Pesh (18)
- Portable Traps (20)
- Several mundane and magical deployable traps.
- Secret Faith (22)
- Secret Signs (24)
- Smuggler Archetypes and Spells (26)
- Duplicitous Archetypes (28)
- Black Market Magic (30)
- Next Month (32)
- A preview of the Weapon Master's Handbook.
- Illicit Trade in the Inner Sea (inside front cover)