Slayers are shadowy assassins who specialize in stalking their mark, studying it, killing it, and escaping.1
Notable employers of slayers include:
- the obsessive Greenskin Stalkers of Isger, dedicated to the genocide of all goblinkin34
- Mendev, where slayers' innate talents of killing are put to use rooting out demonic corruption3
- Numeria, Alkenstar, and Nex, where slayers known as Pureblades specialize in killing aberrations3
- the Red Mantis, where rumors suggest nearly a third of its ruling Vernai are slayers3
- the Twilight Talons of Andoran, serving to assassinate slavers and disrupt Chelaxian plots3
- the Sczarni, home to infamous executioners known for their rigid personal code34
There are no known restrictions on the race of a slayer.
No information currently available.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2013). Advanced Class Guide Playtest, p. 41. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 20. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 21. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4