Any, particularly the Hold of Belkzen, Shackles, and River Kingdoms
Source: Advanced Class Guide, pg(s). 23ff.
Brutal and direct, brawlers train to dominate in stripped-down, close-quarters combat by relying on their bodies as weapons and focused agility for defense. Not to be confused with the mystic combat of monks or the technical focus of fighters, brawlers excel at adapting their fighting styles for each bout and strive for the perfect one-punch knockout.1
Brawlers seek out conflict, which draws most of them to such hotspots as:
- the Hold of Belkzen, especially the martial schools in Urgir2
- the Shackles, particularly Falchion Point2
- Tymon, a city-state of world-renowned gladiators2
Elsewhere, brawlers can also be found picking fights in:
- Absalom's Irorium, even if they don't worship Irori2
- the Houses of Perfection in Jalmeray2
- Katapesh's gladiatorial Basement of the Golden Scarab2
- Tian Xia2
- the wilds near Ulfen homelands to wrestle beasts, including linnorms2
There are no known restrictions on the race of a brawler.
No information currently available.
- Masha the Seven-Limbed, who runs a brutal martial school in Urgir2
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn. (2013). Advanced Class Guide Playtest, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 10. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4