Any; primarily Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Realm of the Mammoth Lords, and the Mwangi Expanse
Source: Advanced Class Guide, pg(s). 15ff.
Bloodragers possess an innate ability to engage arcane powers from their bloodlines through sheer rage. Their anger can draw them into a state of bloodrage that manifests their fury in supernatural ways determined by their ancestral heritage.1
While present in areas where unusual bloodlines are common, bloodragers predominantly appear in the same regions as barbarians:
- the Lands of the Linnorm Kings2
- the Mwangi Expanse, where arcane-blooded bloodragers live in the wild far from civilization3
- the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, known for recently confirmed tales of hulking bloodragers3
Bloodragers are also known to live in:
- Brevoy, where draconic-blooded bloodragers are rumored to hold high court positions2
- the Darklands, under the influence of abyssal blood2
- the Hold of Belkzen, where the undead taint of Kazavon persists in bloodragers known as "lichbloods"3
- Nidal, their abyssal, infernal, and velstrac blood exposed under pain and trauma3
- the Shoanti tribes of Varisia3
There are no known restrictions on the race of a bloodrager.
No information currently available.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn. (2013). Advanced Class Guide Playtest, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 8. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4