|Region||Common in Andoran, Galt, Taldor, the Shackles, the Sodden Lands, Mediogalti Island, and the River Kingdoms|
|Images of swashbucklers|
Source: Advanced Class Guide, pg(s). 56ff.
Swashbucklers are lightly-armored combatants with a flair for intricate combat styles and agile attacks. Deeply committed to a technical mastery of combat, swashbucklers combine discipline and daring to commit feats of advanced martial prowess.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Following their flair for dramatics, most swashbucklers tend to be either noble fighters or lawless pirates and bandits. They are often found in:
- Brevoy, where specialized swashbucklers adapt their styles to use the fabled Aldori dueling sword
- Qadira, where whirling dervishes of Sarenrae combine dazzling swordplay with sacred hyperkinetic dancing and a merciful philosophy
- Taldor, home of many institutions dedicated to training swashbucklers
- the Shackles and Sodden Lands, home of Golarion's most flamboyant swashbucklers and corsairs
- Ilizmagorti, including members of the Bloodwatch and top performers in the Blood Circus
- the River Kingdoms
There are no known restrictions on the race of a swashbuckler.
No information currently available.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2013). Advanced Class Guide Playtest, p. 44. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 22. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 23. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4