Hunters form close bonds with their animal companions, which makes them flexible agents of nature. A hunter uses her natural magic, intense meditative connections with nature, and survival skills to coordinate with her highly trained companion, and can take on aspects of creatures to gain their natural abilities.1
Hunters can be found in the wilds of:
- the Fangwood of Nirmathas as insurgents against Molthune, including the Foxclaws band of hunters south of the Marideth River2
- Garund, with hunters living among many tribes2
- the forests of Kyonin, home to many elven hunters,2 including the demon-hunting Uprooters3
- the Lands of the Linnorm Kings4
- Numeria, particularly in opposition to the Black Sovereign and Technic League2
- Osirion, where scarab stalkers call upon the Osirian pantheon3
- the Realm of the Mammoth Lords2
- northern Varisia, especially near Arsmeril, Crying Leaf, the Mierani Forest and near Celwynvian2
There are no known restrictions on the race of a hunter.
No information currently available.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2013). Advanced Class Guide Playtest, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 12. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 13. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Dennis Baker, et al. (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4