Pathfinder Adventure Path #62: Curse of the Lady's Light
Book - Adventure Path issue
September 26, 2012
Curse of the Lady's Light, an adventure by Mike Shel with supporting material by Levi Miles, Sean K Reynolds, and F. Wesley Schneider, and fiction by Bill Ward, was released on September 26, 2012.
|Varisia's newest heroes have stumbled across a powerful relic from the ancient empire of Thassilon—yet the artifact has been sundered into seven fragments. The third of these fragments lies in the swampy Mushfens south of the city of Magnimar, hidden within an ancient, towering lighthouse known as the Lady's Light. With squabbling boggards, troglodytes, and other swamp monsters dwelling around the ruins, approaching the Light will require either stealth or bravado. But the threats posed by slimy and scaly humanoids pale in comparison to the exiled Gray Maidens who have claimed the interior of the Light as their new headquarters, or to the sinister curse that afflicts the powerful, ancient caretaker of the ruin.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Shattered Star Adventure Path and includes:
- "Curse of the Lady's Light," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 5th-level characters, by Mike Shel.
- The sadistic secrets of the Gray Maidens, a militaristic order once fiercely loyal to an evil, deposed queen, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- The secret ways, peerless techniques, and ancient traditions of Torag, stern god of the forge, protection, and strategy, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Alchemy and housebreaking in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Bill Ward.
- Four new monsters, by Levi Miles, Sean K Reynolds, and Mike Shel.
Curse of the Lady's Light
Shattered Star Treasures
On Thursday, September 21, 2012, Paizo released a web supplement for Curse of the Lady's Light, an 11-page PDF document by James Jacobs and Mike Shel containing several additional encounters to transition the party from Magnimar to the Lady's Light.