Reaping What We Sow
|Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-06:|
Reaping What We Sow
|Released||October 26, 2016|
|Type||Pathfinder Society scenario|
Season 8 scenarios
|Follows||Ungrounded but Unbroken|
|Precedes||From the Tome of Righteous Repose|
|Artwork from Reaping What We Sow|
Reaping What We Sow, a Pathfinder Society scenario written by Linda Zayas-Palmer for tier 1–5, was released on October 26, 2016.
|“||When the flames of revolution swept through Galt, the Society lost much of what it held there: dozens of agents, several lodges, and the fellowship of countless contacts who foreswore the Society rather than become targets themselves. Although Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has reestablished a foothold in the country, she needs to rebuild her network of allies. One of the most important figures resides in Rosehaven, a small village due to celebrate its yearly festival of light and forgiveness. Petulengro hopes that an entourage of Pathfinders might participate in the festivities and endear itself to the Society's former friend. Past evils have other plans, however, and unless the PCs can keep their wits about them, they might not just lose sight of the mission; they might lose their lives.
Reaping What We Sow is a spooky adventure, perfect for fans of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures while still suitable for more light-hearted games.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below:
- Eliza Petulengro(Abducted in Aether, Among the Dead, Among the Living, Bastion in Embers, A Case of Missing Persons, Fate in the Future, Fury of the Final Blade, The Maze of the Open Road, Mistress of the Maze, Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained, Parting Clouds, Reaping What We Sow, Red Revolution (scenario), Requiem for the Red Raven, Who Speaks for the Ten)
- Galt(Abducted in Aether, A Case of Missing Persons, Fury of the Final Blade, Mistress of the Maze, Reaping What We Sow, Requiem for the Red Raven, The Stolen Heir, To Scale the Dragon)
- Gyronna(Fortune's Blight, Reaping What We Sow)
- River Kingdoms(Flames of Rebellion, Fortune's Blight, The Mosquito Witch, Oathbreakers Die, Perils of the Pirate Pact, Reaping What We Sow, Revolution on the Riverside, Six Seconds to Midnight, Wardens of Sulfur Gulch, You Have What You Hold)
- Rosehaven(Fury of the Final Blade, Reaping What We Sow)
- Shelyn(The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts, Reaping What We Sow)
- Woodsedge(Abducted in Aether, A Case of Missing Persons, Fate in the Future, Fury of the Final Blade, The Maze of the Open Road, Mistress of the Maze, Reaping What We Sow, Red Revolution (scenario), Requiem for the Red Raven, Tide of Twilight)
- Woodsedge Lodge(Abducted in Aether, The Maze of the Open Road, Reaping What We Sow, Red Revolution (scenario), Requiem for the Red Raven)
The following Pathfinder Flip-Mat or Pathfinder Map Pack products are used in this scenario: