Blazing Dangerous Trails
|Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-18—Champion's Chalice, Part 1: Blazing Dangerous Trails|
|Released||April 26, 2017|
|Type||Pathfinder Society scenario|
Season 8 scenarios
Champion's Chalice 1 of 2
|Follows||Refugees of the Weary Sky|
|Artwork from Blazing Dangerous Trails|
Blazing Dangerous Trails, a Pathfinder Society scenario written by Benjamin Bruck for tiers 1-5, was released on March 29, 2017.
|“||Every year, the Sargavan government hosts the Sargava Chalice, a contest of speed and survival that draws eager competitors from far and wide, each hoping to win fame, fortune, and glory. This year, the Pathfinder Society has taken a special interest in the competition, sponsoring a team of agents to compete to with the trophy. Can PCs overcome their competition and the dangers of the Sargavan wilderness to emerge victorious?
Blazing Dangerous Trails is the first scenario in the two-part "Champion's Chalice" campaign arc. It is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-21: Agents of the Eye. Both chapters are intended to be played in order.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below:
- Anthusis(Blazing Dangerous Trails, Echoes of Desperation, Star-Crossed Voyages)
- Bandu Hills(Blazing Dangerous Trails, On Sharrowsmith's Trail)
- Finze Bellaugh(Agents of the Eye, Blazing Dangerous Trails, Bones of Biting Ants, Echoes of Desperation, Signs in Senghor)
- Free Captains(Blazing Dangerous Trails, Skeleton Moon)
- Sargava(Agents of the Eye, Blazing Dangerous Trails, Bones of Biting Ants, The Golden Guardian, Kaava Quarry, Mists of Mwangi, On Sharrowsmith's Trail, Star-Crossed Court, Star-Crossed Voyages)
- Sargava Chalice(Blazing Dangerous Trails)
- Song'o tribe(Blazing Dangerous Trails)
- Utilinus(Blazing Dangerous Trails)
The following Pathfinder Flip-Mat or Pathfinder Map Pack products are used in this scenario: