The group publishes propaganda aimed at exposing the damage the Society does to the people and places where it operates. The Society has responded primarily by publishing larger runs of its most flattering volumes of the Pathfinder Chronicles. The Peacebuilders' criticism is credited in part with the decision of Eliza Petulengro to voluntarily unmask herself as a member of the Society's Decemvirate.1
Peacebuilders have advocated for regulated oversight of the Society in Absalom, a tax on the Society's activities to compensate its victims, and transparency and restitution for its harmful actions in the city and toward its citizens.4
The Peacebuilders are composed of high-profile Absalomians and activists and are led by Sanloria Percota, the curator of the Westgate Heritage Museum. Percota's only son Duldorin was a bystander who died in the Dragonstrike Assault, the Shadow Lodge's attack on the Society's Grand Lodge during the city's Passion of the First Siege of Absalom celebration of 4710 AR.✝256
Percola publishes regular columns calling for accountability from the Society run in several of Absalom's widely circulated broadsheets, particularly the Mother's Message. Her writings are persistently critical of Master of Swords Marcos Farabellus.57
While some of its members are paid operatives, most Peacebuilders, including Percota, are citizens whose lives have been detrimentally affected by the Society's presence or operations.4
The Peacebuilders are devoted to exposing or undermining the Society in Absalom, to such a point that allies of the Society mistakenly accuse Percota of being an agent of the Aspis Consortium.5 Some of these false rumors have been spread directly by Pathfinders.34
- “Chapter 3: Pathfinder Society Lodges” in Pathfinder Society Guide, 69. Paizo Inc., 2020 .
- “Absalom” in Absalom, City of Lost Omens, 70. Paizo Inc., 2021 .
- “Foreign Quarter” in Absalom, City of Lost Omens, 151. Paizo Inc., 2021 .
- “Foreign Quarter” in Absalom, City of Lost Omens, 155. Paizo Inc., 2021 .
- “NPC Glossary” in Absalom, City of Lost Omens, 353. Paizo Inc., 2021 .
- This refers to the events of the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild special scenario Year of the Shadow Lodge.
- “NPC Glossary” in Absalom, City of Lost Omens, 335. Paizo Inc., 2021 .
- “NPC Glossary” in Absalom, City of Lost Omens, 344. Paizo Inc., 2021 .