This page contains spoilers for the following products: The City Outside of Time.
|Titles||The White Death|
|Realm||White Death's Diadem, Frozen Tears, Shadow Plane|
|Areas of Concern||Absolute cold|
|Cleric Alignments (1E)|
|Domains (1E)||Evil, Law, Void, Water|
|Subdomains (1E)||Ice, Isolation, Fear, Slavery|
|Favored Weapon||Spiked gauntlet|
|Symbol||Crisscrossed spiked icicles|
Source: The City Outside of Time, pg(s). 77
(evil, extraplanar, velstrac, lawful)
|Environment||Any (Shadow Plane)|
Source: The City Outside of Time, pg(s). 86
Inkariax is a velstrac demagogue who sees perfection in stillness, solitude and stasis, knows its ephemerality and seeks to preserve all manner of 'perfection' against entropy by encasing them in ice.
Inkariax sprang fully formed from the Shadow Plane's essence aeons ago. He spent ages searching for a perfect place where he can keep his preserved menagerie and left carnage along the way. He eventually felt an empathic link with Doloras, who was responsible for freeing the velstracs from Hell, in an icy waste and built his divine realm there. Scholars believe that this was the result of powerful echoes of temporal stasis from Crystilan, whose location in the Material Plane corresponds to Inkariax's future divine realm in the Shadow Plane.
Shortly after, Doloras appeared in Inkariax's realm and wordlessly gifted him with frozen tears from her crown, which Inkariax made into the pendants of the first tears. She quickly left, and Inkariax has since spent millennia trying to earn her attention.
Inkariax resembles a 70-foot-tall, icy-blue-skinned humanoid whose body is pierced with numerous bloody icicles that also form a jagged cloak. As his mouth is stitched shut, Inkariax is mute and communicates solely via his gaze.
Inkariax's relationship with Doloras goes beyond the debt all velstracs owe her. He named his divine realm after her gift of frozen tears, builds it in her honour, and seeks to earn her favour. Doloras' endgame with Inkariax is unknown, while their followers closely cooperate with each other.
Due to Inkariax's isolation and aloofness, many devils that left Hell have moved to Frozen Tears. It is said that Inkariax is either collecting these devils to gift to Doloras when she returns, or simply focused on building the ultimate collection to gain her attention.
- Amanda Hamon Kunz et al. (2018). The City Outside of Time, p. 11, 23. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-098-9 Inferred from name of followers
- Jesse Benner et al. (2011). Bestiary 3 (First Edition), p. 170. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-378-1
- John Compton, Adam Daigle, Amanda Hamon Kunz, et al. (2017). Book of the Damned, p. 120. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-970-7
- John Compton and Amanda Hamon Kunz. (2018). Bestiary. The City Outside of Time, p. 87. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-098-9
- Amanda Hamon Kunz. (2018). The City Outside of Time. The City Outside of Time, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-098-9
- Gregory Hanigan. (2018). Kyton Demagogues. The City Outside of Time, p. 77. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-098-9