This article reflects recent canon updates.
This page contains spoilers for the following products: War for the Crown.
You can disable this banner in your personal preferences.
Grand Princess Eutropia Stavian is the current ruler of the nation of Taldor and the daughter of its precious ruler Stavian III, having inherited the throne following a civil war.2
A strong-willed woman, Princess Eutropia intends to inherit the throne upon the death of her father. Such an act would be against the law of Taldor, however, as the nation follows agnatic primogeniture, and thus only male heirs are able to take the crown. Despite this, Eutropia has grown disgusted with the stagnation of Taldor and intends to force the nation into the modern world, even if that requires taking power by force.3 Many fear that this could result in a civil war that the nation could not afford, but Eutropia disagrees, and has been building support among the Senate.4 She has also been rallying the youth of Taldor to hold demonstrations and demand that the Primogen Crown appoint her as the official heir. Her father has become deeply disturbed by his daughter's actions, but trusts that Taldor will continue honoring its traditions at the time of his death.5 In 4718 AR, Eutropia successfully ascended to the throne of Taldor after an initial civil war.6
Other than her father, Princess Eutropia has a brother, Carrius II, who died in an horse-riding accident,5 but was later resurrected.2
Her mother, Etroffe, died shortly after the birth of her younger brother. The princess was too young to remember much of her.1
Princess Eutropia bred her horse, Myrsensia, with a stud from the legendary Al-Zabriti line. Although this was a diplomatic victory, she has had to keep the event a secret, as it would shock the Grand Prince's cabinet should it be revealed.7
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Crystal Frasier. (2018). War for the Crown Player's Guide, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Alexander Augunas et al. (2020). Legends, Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-254-9
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 184. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Joshua J. Frost. (2009). Taldor, Echoes of Glory, p. 21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-169-5
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8
- ↑ Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 128. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- ↑ Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 23. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8