Pathfinder Adventure Path #131: The Reaper's Right Hand
Book - Adventure Path issue
June 27, 2018
The Reaper's Right Hand, a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure written by John Compton, with supporting articles by Compton, Jason Keeley, Nathan King, Crystal Malarsky, and Greg A. Vaughan, was released on June 27, 2018. It is the fifth adventure in the War for the Crown Pathfinder Adventure Path.
|When no one sits upon the Lion Throne, all shall try! As a final act of vengeance, High Strategos Pythareus's agents release evidence that the entire Stavian family line may be illegitimate, and now every noble in Taldor is willing to risk civil war to stake a claim to the crown. Can the PCs discover the remains of the First Emperor's tomb and seek his blessing to prove Eutropia's fitness to rule? And if the spirit of Taldor's founder cannot answer their prayers, can they answer his?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the War for the Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Reaper's Right Hand," an extraplanar Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by John Compton.
- A gazetteer of the district of Sayashto, an upscale neighborhood in the infinite city of Axis, by John Compton.
- A look at Thamir Gixx, the Silent Blade, the wicked halfling god of murderers and assassins, by Jason Keeley.
- An overview of the major noble lines of Taldor, by Crystal Malarsky.
- Five creatures born to the absolute law of the planar metropolis of Axis, including the high-minded impariut inevitable and the cosmic majesty of the edict dragon, by John Compton, Nathan King, and Greg A. Vaughan.
The Reaper's Right Hand
Noble Lines of Taldor