Year of Shattered Sanctuaries
This page contains spoilers for the following products: Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Season 3.
You can disable this banner in your personal preferences.
- This article covers the third season of the Pathfinder Society Organized Play campaign for Pathfinder Second Edition. For the third season using the Pathfinder First Edition rules, also designated "Season 3", see Season 3 summary.
Season 3 of the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild campaign for Pathfinder Second Edition runs from August 2021 to July 2022. The season is referred to as the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries.
Metaplot and ongoing plots overview
In Season 3, the developers created several metaplot arcs ranging in length from two to four scenarios, each generally focused in one area of Golarion. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.
The Absalom Arc
This four-part arc takes place in and around the Society's headquarters at the Grand Lodge in Absalom and frame the overarching metaplot for the entire Season. Tier begins at 1–4 and increases with each scenario in the arc, which include:
- Season 3 Intro: Year of Shattered Sanctuaries (Tier 1–4)
- #3-06: Struck by Shadows (Tier 3–6)
- #3-17: Dreams of a Dustbound Isle (Tier 5–8)
- #3-19: Mean Streets of Shadow Absalom (Tier 7–10)
The Andoran (Almas) Arc
This two-part arc for Tier 1–4 involves defending a local lodge against a legal claim in the Andoran city of Almas. Scenarios in this arc include:
The Cheliax Arc
This two-part arc for Tier 3–6 involves a missing venture-captain in Cheliax. Scenarios in this arc include:
The Qadira (Sedeq) Arc
This two-part arc for Tier 1–4 involves establishing a new lodge in the Qadiran city of Sedeq. The events of #2-14 Freedom for Wishes (Tier 5-8) are also referenced. Scenarios in this arc include:
The Osirion (Sothis) Arc
This two-part arc for Tier 5–8 involves defending the Sandswept Hall of Sothis, and the Society's reputation, in Osirion from undead hordes. Scenarios in this arc include:
The Taldor (Oppara) Arc
This two-part arc for Tier 3–6 involves investigating a crime spree in the Taldan city of Oppara. Scenarios in this arc include:
Other Ongoing Stories
While technically not meta-plot (they do not carry the meta-plot tag), the following scenarios are linked in setting or theme.
- The Andoran (Droskar's Crag) Arc—These scenarios follow chronologically and continue the story that begins in #2-19 Enter the Pallid Peak (Tier 1–4):
- #3-10 Delve the Pallid Depths (Tier 1–4)
- #3-98 Expedition Into Pallid Peril (Multitable special, Tiers 1–2, 3–4, 5–6)
- #3-13 Guardian's Covenant is linked to and references the events of #2-04 Path of Kings in Arcadia.
- #3-18 Dacilane Academy's Delightful Disaster features the students of the Dacilane Academy, from #2-09 The Seven Secrets of the Dacilane Academy.
Season 3 releases
The following adventures have been announced as part of PF2 Season 3 but could change upon release.
This table can be sorted by scenario number, title, level tier, metaplot arc, venture-captain assigning the mission, faction metaplot, location, or country.