|Age of Enthronement|
- Near the conclusion of the Shining Crusade, the Whispering Tyrant is sealed within his own fortress of Gallowspire in Ustalav.
- The priest Narthoc creates the Great Seal to trap the Whispering Tyrant and his servants below Gallowspire. Some of the crusaders advocate that the Whispering Tyrant should be fully exterminated, but they are overruled by those who believe that their side doesn't have the resources to accomplish this.
- The country of Ustalav is freed from the rule of the dread lich's minions, ending over 600 years of undead rule.
- With the death of the Whispering Tyrant, the orcs of the Hold of Belkzen are once again left without a leader.
- General Arnisant of Taldor sacrifices himself in a battle with the Whispering Tyrant in order to defeat the lich at Gallowspire.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 202. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Jason Bulmahn. (2011). Gallowspire. Dungeons of Golarion, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-304-0
- Crystal Frasier. (2019). To Exceed Their Grasp. The Dead Roads, p. 79. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-111-5
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- Tyler Beck, Jason Garrett, Alex Greenshields, and David Schwartz. (2014). Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-710-9
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1