Twisted Caverns Flip-Mat
March 30, 2016
24" x 30"
1 double-sided map
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics:
June 2, 2021
Twisted Caverns, a Pathfinder Flip-Mat map with cartography by Jason Engle, was released on March 30, 2016.
|“||Twist and ShoutWhether your party is venturing into a maze of twisty passages or escaping from the creature that dragged them to the center of its distressingly bone-strewn lair, no Game Master wants to spend time drawing every narrow cave tunnel and dead end. Fortunately, with Paizo's latest Pathfinder Flip-Mat, you don't have to! This line of gaming maps provides ready-to-use fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. Full of beautiful details, including a fungus-infested cave and a spiraling descent, this double-sided map makes the perfect setting for encounters in the dank and dark!
Don't waste your time sketching when you could be playing. With Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Twisted Caverns, you'll be prepared next time your players head underground!
Paizo titles that reference this product
- PFS 1e #8-00 The Cosmic Captive
- PFS 1e #8-99B The Solstice Scar Version B
- PFS 1e #8-99C The Solstice Scar Version C
- PFS 1e #9-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name
- PFS 1e #9-25 Betrayal in the Bones
- PFS 2e #2-12 Snakes in the Grass
- PFS 2e #3-15 Cavern of the Sundered Song
- PFS 2e #3-98 Expedition Into Pallid Peril
- PF Bounty #12 Somewhere Below
- SFS #1-28 It Rests Beneath
- SFS #2-23 The Edge of Cadascon