Desert Ruins Flip-Mat
April 2, 2014
24" x 30"
1 double-sided map
Desert Ruins, a Pathfinder Flip-Mat with cartography by Jason Engle, was released on April 2, 2014.
|“||Whether your party is searching for a lost pyramid or fighting to survive in the harsh desert sun, no Game Master wants to interrupt the adventure to draw every single sand dune and fallen obelisk. Fortunately, with Paizo Publishing's latest Pathfinder Flip-Mat, you don't have to! This line of gaming maps provides ready-to-use and captivatingly detailed fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. Whether you need a site to unearth buried secrets or battle deadly scorpions, this double-sided combat mat makes the perfect setting!
Don't waste your time sketching when you could be playing. With Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Desert Ruins, you'll be ready next time your players brave the desert sun!
Paizo titles that use this product
- PFS 1e #5-16 Sanctum of the Sages
- PFS 1e #6-11 The Slave Master's Mirror
- PFS 1e #7-20 First Taste of Eternity
- PFS 1e #7-21 The Sun Orchid Scheme
- PFS 1e #7-28 Ageless Ambitions
- PFS 1e #8-00 The Cosmic Captive
- #8-99A The Solstice Scar Version A
- PFS 1e Quest #5 Honor's Echo
- PFS 1e #9-00 Assault on Absalom
- PFS 1e #9-07 Salvation of the Sages
- PFS 1e #10-00 The Hao Jin Cataclysm
- SFS #1-26 Truth of the Seeker