Pathfinder Adventure Path #129: The Twilight Child
Book - Adventure Path issue
April 25, 2018
The Twilight Child, a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure written by Ron Lundeen, with supporting articles by Lundeen, Patchen Mortimer, Andrew Mullen, Richard Pett, F. Wesley Schneider, and David Schwartz, was released on April 25, 2018. It is the third adventure in the War for the Crown Pathfinder Adventure Path.
|Dark shadows haunt the trade city of Yanmass, spreading chaos even as the city's leaders debate which royal heir to support in the growing civil war. Their soldiers are vanishing, bandits attack without fear, and a mysterious plague of nightmares rattles the populace—are these troubles random, or part of a larger conspiracy? And what role do the mysterious Twilight Child and the cultlike following he has attracted play in the chaos?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continue the War for the Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Twilight Child," a Pathfinder adventure for 7th-level characters, by Ron Lundeen.
- A gazetteer of the city of Yanmass, the caravan hub of northern Taldor catering to travelers from across two continents, by Ron Lundeen.
- An ecology of the mysterious and bureaucratic servants of death known as psychopomps, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- A thoughtful exploration of resurrection, the strange role it plays in the world of Golarion, and how the various gods react to this violation of the natural order, by Patchen Mortimer.
- A collection of strange beasts that roam the Whistling Plains, from the thieving grassling to the explosive bloodplate burster, by Ron Lundeen, Andrew Mullen, Richard Pett, and David Schwartz.