|Age of Lost Omens|
- Aroden's clerics are cut off from their god after storms wrack Golarion for three weeks on the eve of his prophesied return. The connection is never reestablished, leading most to believe that Aroden is dead.
- Following the death of Aroden, and the loss of the Chelish Emperor's divine mandate, certain noble houses begin to compete for the crown. This leads to a civil war in Cheliax.
- Baron Grallus of Sargava throws his support behind House Davian in Cheliax's emerging civil war.
- The barbarian realm of Sarkoris is flooded with Abyssal energies and overrun by demons. The nation falls, and the blighted land is henceforth known as the Worldwound.
- Imperial Lung Wa falls apart in Tian Xia.
- Lord Arbust Arbasti begins his rule of the Varisian city of Korvosa.
- The death of Aroden is followed by tremendous storms across the face of Golarion.
- At the very moment of Aroden's death, the most powerful hurricane the world has ever known forms off the western coast of Garund. It is known as the Eye of Abendego and has yet to die down.
- The Eye of Abendego leads to massive storm surges which flood the low-lying land along the western coast of Garund, leading to the death of thousands. This destroys the nations of Lirgen and Yamasa, creating the Sodden Lands.
- Massive earthquakes rock the plains south of Mzali and destroy five cities, thus creating the Shatterfield.
- The Pathfinder Society, realizing the momentousness of current events, mobilizes all of its members to record the myriad of events transpiring throughout Golarion. Because of the chaos, the Society gains access to numerous sites and artifacts formerly inaccessible, moving to protect them or taking them to the Grand Lodge in Absalom for safe keeping.
- This marks the first year of the Age of Lost Omens.
- In the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, oracles, seers, and witches die as the force of Aroden's death smashes their prophecies.
- In the Varisian city of Magnimar, the organization known as the Wardens of the Eye disband, as their leader, Alcaydian Indros, a paladin of Aroden, has a crisis of faith.
- ↑ Erik Mona & Jason Bulmahn. (2008). Gazetteer, p. 59. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-077-3
- ↑ Jonathan Keith, et al. (2010). Andoran, Spirit of Liberty, p. 28. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-205-0
- ↑ Richard Pett. (2009). The Sixfold Trial. The Sixfold Trial, p. 37. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-196-1
- ↑ James Jacobs, & Mike McArtor. (2008). Curse of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-087-2
- ↑ Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 68. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Colin McComb. (2010). Inner Sea Primer, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-277-7
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. 1. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 134. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock et al. (2010). Heart of the Jungle, p. 28. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-247-0
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 27. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- ↑ Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith, Colin McComb, and Rob McCreary. (2011). Lands of the Linnorm Kings, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-365-1
- ↑ Adam Daigle and James Jacobs. (2012). Magnimar, City of Monuments, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.