|Age of Lost Omens|
- Skirmishes and battles among Sarkorian refugees, native insurgents, and Iobarian troops begin the second fall of Iobaria, with the loss of Mavradia to rebel forces. Battles and rebellions continue over the next five decades.
- The siege of the temple near Pulura's Fall begins, but the demons of the Worldwound are unable to breach its walls.
- The city of Dyinglight in northwestern Sarkoris is evacuated before the advancing demonic hordes.
- Early in this year, Minagho, a powerful lilitu demon, entered Kenabres in disguise and proceeded to murder 62 citizens before disappearing in a puff of black smoke. This event became known as the Red Morning Massacre.
- The great wyrm gold dragon Aostralya calls a Convocation of Dragons to discuss the subject of the god Aroden's apparent death. All dragonkind sends representatives (except for the black dragons), but there is little agreement. No consensus is ever reached, with the chromatic dragons arguing that human matters are below their concern. Unusually, however, the red dragon Grathalax supports the pan-draconic goal of eventually destroying Dahak.
- Celebrations for the bicentennial celebration of the founding of the city of Korvosa in Varisia are canceled.
- The town of Nystra is founded in the River Kingdoms by Galtan silk merchants.
- In Calistril of this year, King Gaspodar of Cheliax sends Hellknights to the rebellious provinces of Andoran and Molthune to maintain order.
- The "Immortal" Lord Volshyenek Ornelos finally passes away during a summoning ritual in Korvosa's Hall of Summoning.
- Mount Kuvetheir in Taldor's section of the World's Edge Mountains unexpectedly erupts in a fiery convulsion that buries the two nearby mining towns of Milon's Wait and Voredding. The destructive nature of this event causes many of the victims to rise as blast shadows.
- Weather changes in the area open a sinkhole at Crowhollow, exposing alien technology; the Mountain Crows Kellid tribe hides the sinkhole from the Technic League.
- The Acadamae in Korvosa begins to shift its instructional focus more towards the summoning of devils, perhaps in response to the ongoing conflict in Cheliax.
- A merchant fleet from Sargava is destroyed while attempting to navigate too close to the Eye of Abendego.
- Steven Schend, F. Wesley Schneider. (May 27, 2010). Kingmaker: Iobarian Timeline, Paizo Blog.
- James Jacobs et al. (2013). The Worldwound, p. rear inside cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-532-7
- James Jacobs et al. (2013). The Worldwound, p. 34. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-532-7
- Amber E. Scott. (2013). Kenabres Before the Fall. The Worldwound Incursion, p. 67. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-553-2
- Mike McArtor. (2009). Dragons Revisited, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-165-7
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. Inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas, et al.. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Jason Bulmahn, Hal Maclean, Rob McCreary. (2008). Bestiary. The Armageddon Echo, p. 83. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-128-2
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, and Russ Taylor. (2014). Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars, p. 5 & 38. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-653-9
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-255-5