|Age of Lost Omens|
- A major earthquake rocks the dwarven city of Janderhoff in the Mindspin Mountains of eastern Varisia, causing widespread damage, hundreds of injuries, and dozens of deaths. Engineers and clerics from nearby Korvosa descend upon the city to render aid.
- Hellknights are ordered to the Chelish colony of Sargava in western Garund during the month of Serenith to quell civil unrest and rebellion.
- The five Great Houses of Korvosa, with the cooperation of Lord Arbust, form the Peerage Review, a council consisting of members of each house to advise the city's ruler.
- The Varisian town of Wartle falls under the control of the recently established city of Magnimar.
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 46. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- ↑ Adam Daigle and James Jacobs. (2012). Magnimar, City of Monuments, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.