What is the policy about including the known events of modules? (i.e. stuff that isn't dependent on the actions of the PCs) Could I say that the Ekujae attacked both Whitebridge Station and Nightfall Station in 4708? I'd prefer not to, as a general rule.--Amethal2 23:27, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- I would say that this was OK. Have a look at PathfinderWiki:Point_of_view and Help:Spoilers. Those pages should give you a feel for what is appropriate. --Aeakett 01:04, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Definitely would be considered a spoiler, but we couldn't truthfully claim to be a comprehensive resource if we purposely excluded such information. It's usually safe to assume events of adventures happen as intended by the author; if this wasn't the case, significant portions of the setting would be destroyed/wrecked/subjugated at the end of every Adventure Path. A Spoiler Template was created for such instances, but its use and place within the project guidelines was never finalized. Revision of our spoiler policy is something we may want to look into again soon, as a lot has changed since it was first put in place.
- I recall there was also some discussion as to when after its release such adventure information could be added to the project. If I remember correctly I believe the consensus was one year after publication date for most material, and after it could no longer be used for official play in the case of Pathfinder Society information. But once again, as far as I'm aware nothing was ever finalized. -- Heaven's Agent 03:43, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Honestly, I think a time limit will hurt our efforts to get things added. There is interest in a subject when the AP is current (look at all the Katapesh-based articles now and the Darklands articles from last fall). I do think we should revise the policy into a more thorough, final form. But that is a discussion for a different place. As far as this goes, I think inclusion of information on this topic should be fine with a spoiler template. --yoda8myhead 05:04, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, added a spoiler tag (another new experience for me!) I can't figure out how to edit the dratted thing - the module reference should be W2, not J2!--Amethal2 22:10, 10 July 2009 (UTC)EDIT Never mind!