Citadel of the Alchemist
Artokus Kirran discovered the secret of making sun orchid elixir in 1140 AR. The five city-states of Thuvia banded together to protect the elixir, and together they built a fortress in the Thuvian desert to protect the alchemist and his laboratories.
This fortress is known as the Citadel of the Alchemist, and is carved out of the base of a mountain in the Barrier Wall known as the Bent Razor. Above ground it appears as a modest stone structure. However, below ground there are vast tunnels housing alchemical traps and guardians. Hidden somewhere in this network are some of the best alchemical laboratories in the Inner Sea region.
The citadel houses a powerful alchemist. He has not left the citadel in living memory, but most believe him to be Artokus Kirran himself.
Every year a blind, mute servant comes forth from the citadel with six vials of the elixir, to be auctioned off in one of Thuvia’s five cities.