Vargouilles (pronounced var-GWEEL) are grotesque flying heads with bat-like wings originally from the Lower Planes. Despite their otherworldly origins, they can be found throughout the Material Plane, especially near old battlefields, graveyards, or other locations that have seen much death. Their putrid kiss can transform their victims into vargouilles.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
Vargouilles have menaced parts of Andoran, Kaer Maga, and the Mwangi Expanse.
The Blakros Museum once had a collection from the Mwangi Expanse that contained vargouilles cursed to take the forms of mundane objects.
Vargouilles can be summoned by certain spellcasters.
- ↑ Vargouille, Wikipedia.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Bestiary (First Edition), p. 272. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- ↑ Shane Cottom, Steven T. Helt, and Joshua J. Frost. (November 2008). Blood at Dralkard Manor, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Nicolas Logue. (2007). Crown of the Kobold King, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-048-3
- ↑ Rob McCreary. (2010). The Godsmouth Heresy, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-280-7
- ↑ Brian Duckwitz. (2016). Dead Man's Debt, p. 19. Paizo Inc.
- ↑ Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Ben McFarland. (2015). Port Godless, p. 7. Paizo Inc.
- Vargouille (Dungeons & Dragons creature) on Wikipedia