The city-state of Tymon1 lies southwest of the city of Daggermark on the very western borders of the River Kingdoms next to the nation of Razmiran. Tymon is renowned for its gladiators, as it boasts both a huge arena and many prestigious gladiator colleges.2
Influential people come to Tymon from all over the River Kingdoms to cheer on their favorite arena combatants. Tymon's most famous gladiators inspire such passion amongst the citizens of the River Kingdom, that political feuds, murders, and even small wars have broken out between rival groups of fans.3
Relations with Razmiran
The proud gladitorial heritage has made Tymon a visible target, and the living god Razmir greedily eyes the city with conquest on his mind. Ullorth Ungin has to contemplate turning his valuable gladiators lose on the field of battle, supported by the bloodthirsty priests of Gorum. Each year Ullorth asks that any on the Outlaw Council who value freedom step forth to help him, and each year one or two petty lordlings offer their help, postponing Razmir's invasion for another year.2
Places of interest
- Valknar Gladiatorial College, founded in 2057 AR4
- Arena of Aroden
- The Champion's Fortress
- Smine's Weaponworks
- The Temple of Gorum
- The Bloodied Flail5
For additional as-yet unincorporated sources about this subject, see the Meta page.
- Please note that although People of the River p. 15 states Saad and Solanas are notable settlements in Tymon, this is highly unlikely: these settlements are in Daggermark.
- “Chapter 2: The Inner Sea” in Campaign Setting, 128–129. Paizo Inc., 2008 .
- “Broken Lands” in World Guide, 33. Paizo Inc., 2019 .
- Guide to the River Kingdoms, inside back cover. Paizo Inc., 2010 .
- Liar's Blade, 20. Paizo Inc., 2013 .
- “Chapter 3: Pathfinder Society Lodges” in Pathfinder Society Guide, 111. Paizo Inc., 2020 .