|CR||7–23 (by age category)|
|Images of time dragons|
Source: Bestiary 4, pg(s). 70–71
A time dragon has slender, spiny protrusions sweeping back from its face, a mix of seemingly new and ancient growths. Its scales are cracked and creaky.
Time dragons are such alien creatures that others are often confused in their presence. A great wyrm time dragon can temporarily stop time, and can also travel with companions to any point in time, but only three total times over its lifespan. Its breath, while typically electrical in nature, can also displace creatures exposed to it into a future point in time. They are immune to extreme cold.
In the Great Beyond
Known time dragons
- Dennis Baker et al. (2013). Bestiary 4, p. 70–71. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-575-4
- Ethan Day-Jones, Jim Groves, Jonathan H. Keith, Andrew Romine, David N. Ross, and James L. Sutter. (2014). People of the Stars, p. 25. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Robert Brookes et al. (2018). Planar Adventures, p. 214. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-044-6
- James L. Sutter. (2016). The First World, Realm of the Fey, p. 34. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-909-7
- Jason Keeley. (2018). NPC Gallery. Temple of the Peacock Spirit, p. 62–63. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-091-0
- Pedro Coelho. (2014). Sanctum of the Sages, p. 25. Paizo Inc.