The copyright for it is owned byand is used with permission under their Community Use Policy. Other uses of this image, on this Wiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
The first argument describes the type of CUP source from which the image is taken. It can be one of any of the following, and is optional but strongly recommended:
- From a Community Use Package. Adds the Category:Community Use Package images category.
- From a Paizo Blog post. Adds the Category:Paizo Blog images category.
- section2, store, or cover
- A cover image from the Paizo store or paizo.com, listed in the CUP's Section 1 or 2 lists. Adds the Category:Paizo Store images category.
- From Paizo Tales Web Fiction. Adds the Category:Pathfinder Tales Web Fiction images category.
- A descriptive reference of locations or characters from products listed in the CUP's Section 1.
If the first argument is omitted, the template links to Paizo's Community Use policy and package pages. Regardless of the parameters, the template also adds the Category:Community Use Policy images category.
- url (optional)
- If you provide a first argument, you can target relevant links to the image's source page by also providing its URL in this parameter.
Using the template without any arguments produces a default template that links to Paizo's Community Use policy and package pages.
This produces a template that identifies the image's source as being an unmodified cover of a product listed in Section 1 or 2 of the CUP's allowed products lists as presented on paizo.com.
This template explains that the image is sourced from the Paizo Blog, and links to the blog post source.