- Bestiary 5 states NE
- Book of the Damned 132 states "All are chaotic evil"
Both are Tier 1 sources for the particular area of alignment.
- Further information: PathfinderWiki:Canon policy
Argument for CE
- Book of the Damned is a more modern source
Argument for NE
- Appeared originally in Bestiary 5 where all listed sahkils are NE
- Even in Book of the Damned no sahkil tormentor has the Chaos domain, which a CE deity would normally have
- The sahkil in Book of the Damned on page 253, the nucol, is NE
So, currently, I think Book of the Damned has a typo on p. 132. Please add any other evidence here, for instance, any statement by Paizo would be useful. For now the alignment is set at NE, so will need changing if anything concrete is found. --Fleanetha (talk) 23:18, 15 March 2018 (UTC)
- Tormentors have few mentions in the "Ecology of the Sahkils" article of Ruins of the Radiant Siege, but all (non-tormentor) sahkil profiled in its bestiary entries are NE. -Oznogon (talk) 00:39, 12 December 2020 (UTC)