Just wondering whether people think it would be worth adding the image of the shoanti fighting the Ankheg. I know its not an image specifically of just the Ankheg but it seems like a pretty appropriate image even if it does show the Ankheg about to die. Anyway what are other peoples thoughts?--Cheddar bearer 16:50, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
- That makes sense to me.--brandingopportunity 17:17, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
- It will take little argument to convince me to use as much art in as many places as possible. We're already limited as to what "canon" artwork we can include on the project, so we should get the most out of the pieces we do have. —yoda8myhead 22:52, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Plus it's a super-awesome piece that we don't use anywhere else… added. —aeakett 17:58, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
In addition to being the playtest name of ankhegs, 'ankhrav' is also the name of a related (but clearly distinct) creature documented in Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes. I want to know if turning this redirect into an article for that creature would be acceptable or not. - HTD (talk) 05:34, 22 November 2018 (UTC)
- Brandingopportunity might have a more informed opinion on Belkzen content. I'll revisit; out of time at the moment. -Oznogon (talk) 18:40, 23 November 2018 (UTC)
- After getting a chance to review, I think there's enough unique material for ankhravs to have a section in ankheg along with its own infobox, similar to a dire or giant animal variant. A separate article might work, but ankhravs are so tightly linked to ankhegs that the rest of the ankheg article would help provide useful context.