This article might have further canon details available on.
The following astronomical bodies or objects can be found within the solar system:
- The sun is the source of all light and sits at its center.
- The eleven planets that orbit the sun, in order from the closest to the most distant from the sun: Aballon, Castrovel, Golarion, Akiton, Verces, Eox, Triaxus, Liavara, Bretheda, Apostae, and Aucturn.
- Numerous moons around many of these planets.
- The remnants of two other planets, Damiar and Iovo, which now form an asteroid belt called the Diaspora.
- General space debris, which may be witnessed as a falling star or meteorite.
- James L. Sutter. (2008). Into the Black. Children of the Void, p. 48. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-127-5
- Tanya DePass, James Jacobs, Lyz Liddell, et al. (2019). World Guide, p. 9. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-172-6
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2