The Sincomakti1 School of Sciences was founded in Rozenport in the county of Versex, Ustalav, in 4570 AR.2 The university campus is located within the town itself and consists of Bhaltvrest Hall, Gray Tower, and the Hermitage. The university also has a library which is known to house some dangerous volumes.3
The current Dean of Expeditions is Dr. Henri Meirtmane, whose work has upset the ruler of Versex, Count Haserton Lowls IV, causing Lowls and the School to end their relationship.4 The current student and tutor population are generally dedicated, hard-working scholars.
- Ethnomusicology Department, headed by Professor Burgevin5
- Expeditions, Dr. Henri Meirtmane is Dean of Expeditions
- 'Sincomakti' is an anagram of 'Miskatonic'. The Miskatonic University is a fictional university located in Arkham, a fictitious town in Essex County, Massachusetts. The Miskatonic University first appears in H. P. Lovecraft's 1922 serial Herbert West—Reanimator, and then in numerous other horror stories in the Cthulhu Mythos by Lovecraft and other writers.
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 30. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 31. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- Jason Scott Aiken. (2016). Pathfinder's Journal: Symphony of Madness 4 of 6. The Whisper Out of Time, p. 75. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-908-0