|Adjective||Rhinocerine; Rhinocerotic; Rhinoceroid|
Source: Bestiary, pg(s). 235
The rhinoceros is a type of large, herbivorous animal native to tropical grasslands, where they live alone or in small herds and feed on bushes, low-hanging branches, and other shrubby plants. They are notoriously foul-tempered and prone to charging down any creature that comes too close to them for their comfort. Rhinoceroses are the sacred animals of Gorum.
Woolly rhinoceroses are found in arctic plains. They are primarily grazers, unlike their browsing cousins. Elasmotheriums are a type of rhino-like megafauna found in temperate forests and plains, and can grow to be twenty feet in length.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Bestiary (First Edition), p. 235. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- ↑ Sean K Reynolds. (2008). Gods and Magic, p. 16–17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-139-8
- ↑ Robert Brookes et al. (2017). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6, p. 185. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-931-8
- Wikipedia:Rhinoceros (real-world animal)
- Wikipedia:Woolly rhinoceros (extinct real-world animal)