This page contains spoilers for the following products: Decline of Glory.
You can disable this banner in your personal preferences.
Railford is a small settlement located on a small wooded hill a few miles inland from the larger settlement of Golsifar, on the Inner Sea coast of Taldor. The settlement is in the prefecture of Moda.1
Railford is named for the Railford family property around which the town is centered. The family line includes the late Iadon Railford, a renowned Pathfinder.1
The thorp consists of a few dwellings centered around the Railford Distillery, a former winery converted to a whiskey distillery after years of flooding from a nearby river. The distillery emits a pungent smoke known locally as "Railford perfume".
These buildings include Bloodknuckles' inn, a small establishment staffed almost entirely by prostitutes.1
The swamps around Railford are the native habitat for a rare swamp root named ygrat, which is also known as crone's tongue.2
- See also: Category:Railford/Inhabitants
Railford's notable inhabitants include:
- Baron Becher Railford, owner of Railford Distillery, son of Iadon Railford, and former soldier in the Taldan Phalanx.13
- Waldon "Bloodknuckles" Snyee, owner of Bloodknuckles' inn.1
- Dalard Fritch, an Andoren and former soldier who served in the Taldan Phalanx with his longtime friend Becher.4
- Jessup Bose, an associate of Dalard Fritch.5
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 27. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC.