- See also: Pure Legion enforcer
The Pure Legion is the national law enforcement agency of Rahadoum. Their primary mission is to keep the Kingdom of Man free from religion in any form, including spoken and printed scriptures and sermons, proselytising, holy symbols, and other paraphernalia.12
This task is carried out through meticulous searches of all persons entering through the busy ports of Azir, Manaket, and Botosani and patrolling the vast deserts of the country's interior. When rumors of an underground cult change from being whispers of heresy to shadows of the truth, it falls upon the Legion to rout out the offending worshipers, whether through force or by manipulating a seemingly unrelated public disturbance which they can then clean up, in either case coming out looking the part of heroes.
The Legion stands apart from the other government organs in Rahadoum, being answerable only to the First Law of the Laws of Mortality.
The centre of the organisation is the citadel of Shepherd's Rock, which houses their vast store of confiscated religious texts. The leader of the organisation, Karsakim, the Sword of Man, is also based at the citadel.3
The traditional clothing of the Pure Legion is a white and gold garment that provides some resistance to divine magic.4
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- ↑ James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 154. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- ↑ Alexander Augunas, Robert Brookes, Anthony Li, Luis Loza, and David Schwartz. (2016). Armor Master's Handbook, p. IFC, 3. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-829-8
- ↑ James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 154–157. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- ↑ Greg A. Vaughan, Kevin Wright. (2010). The First Heresy, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC.