|Homeland||Diobel, Isle of Kortos|
|Images of Osprey|
Source: Seekers of Secrets, pg(s). 13
The druid Osprey is a member of the Pathfinder Society, although he tends to work outside of the organization's standard hierarchical framework. He gets his name from his habit of wildshaping into dark-eyed raptors.
The enigmatic Pathfinder is rumored to be writing a secret report that he guards jealously; only bits of it have been fed to the Decemvirate. Osprey is known to be an expert on the Kortos Consortium and their activities in Absalom and its sister-city, Diobel, most likely because he is a native of the latter settlement.
- Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- Tim Hitchcock. (2008). The Hydra's Fang Incident, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Tim Hitchcock. (2010). Year of the Shadow Lodge, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Tim Hitchcock. (2008). The Hydra's Fang Incident, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
Additional works published by Paizo Inc. in which Osprey appears:
- (#2 The Hydra's Fang Incident; #16 To Scale the Dragon; #24 Decline of Glory; #34 Encounter at the Drowning Stones; #40 Hall of Drunken Heroes; #46 Requiem for the Red Raven; #54 Maze of the Open Road; #2-00 Year of the Shadow Lodge; #2-12 Below the Silver Tarn; #2-14 The Chasm of Screams; #2-22 Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained; The Moonscar)