|Titles||County of Odranto|
|Ruler||Count Conwrest Muralt|
Source: Rule of Fear, pg(s). 22
Odranto has always stood as a barrier against the vicious northern Kellid nations of Numeria and Sarkoris (before the latter's fall at the beginning of the Age of Lost Omens). The Ustalavs had forced these barbarian hordes north of the Moutray River in ages past and, since then, the counts of Odranto have been responsible for keeping them there.
Castles and Fortifications
The history of ancient conflict and rule by the powerful counts of Odranto has led to the land being dotted with many castles from a variety of time periods and in a myriad of different architectural styles. Some of these castles are still inhabited, though some are decidedly not and are guarded for fear of what lies inside. The legends and fireside tales of Odranto are littered with stories of haunted castles and forlorn fortresses, such as House Beumhal, the Ground of Lost Tears and the infamous Castle Kronquist.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Rob Lazzaretti. (2011). Carrion Crown Poster Map Folio, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-306-4
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 141f.. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 192. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Andrew Mullen. (2020). "Among the Xulgaths". Legacy of the Lost God, p. 65. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-209-9
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 22. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9