|Headquarters||Desperation Bay, Sargava|
Source: Sargava, The Lost Colony, pg(s). 5f.
The Ijo are a tribe of Bonuwat† who live in villages along the coast of Desperation Bay in Sargava. They are arguably the friendliest of the various Mwangi tribes. They have been trading with the Sargavan colonists since 4178 AR.
They fish the bay and sell much of their catch in Eleder. Some Ijo live near Gozreh's Crest to the north of Eleder, a site revered for holding the nest of a stormbird.
They prefer to dress in little more than loincloths, but those who visit Eleder regularly may supplement this by wearing banana-leaf cloaks in order to avoid causing embarrassment to "civilised" onlookers.
The pirates of the Ombo tribe frequently prey on the Ijo, and they also clash with the Bay's sahuagin population.
- ↑ James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 168. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- ↑ James Jacobs. (September 23, 2015). Comment on >>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<<, Paizo Messageboards.
- ↑ JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-255-5
- ↑ Tim Hitchcock. (2010). Racing to Ruin. Racing to Ruin, p. 19–20. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-273-9
- ↑ JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-255-5
- ↑ JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-255-5